How to Scan and Use Scan Software in HP Deskjet 3630 Print
HP scan allows you to scan on HP Deskjet 3630 to windows. You need not install it separately. HP scan installs with the full feature driver program. First, lift the scanner lid of your printer. You have to place the scanned report with the print side facing the scan glass. Follow any instructions on the scanner bed to place the report.
You can also place the reports to print in the ADF. Then close the scanner cover and snap start in the PC. Type your printer model in the search tab. Select your printer from the list. In the following window, choose the fax, scan, and print tab. And select the scan tab to start HP Deskjet 3630 scan.
After that select, the “Scan a report or images” choice and you can see the HP scan window becomes opened. Then snap Scan as PDF, jpeg, or any choice you need. Modify any more settings of your option. Lastly, snap the scan button. You can preview the scanned report with the modifications you have made. Then select the file section that you need to save it.
Can My Deskjet 3630 Scan Reports to My PC?
Yes. you can scan reports to your PC utilizing HP Deskjet 3630 scan. And keep in memory HP Deskjet 3630 has no scanning button ready. So don’t search for the button and spend your time searching HP Deskjet 3630 scan button.
HP Deskjet 3630 Scan Software for Mac
You can start to scan from the printer scanner glass or from the report feeder of your printer working HP Deskjet 3630 scan software.
- First, navigate to the HP official printer site. Then type your printer model and follow the instructions to download the application.
- Next, open the HP smart app and follow the instructions to add your printer for the HP Deskjet3630 scan.
- Next, that select scan title. In the scan window, you can modify any settings and lastly click scan.
- You can view the picture and report in the show window. Presently snap Edit and adjust border, crop, rotate, and align the picture.
- Finally, choose Add Page’s choice to start your scan job from your HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
How Do I Scan From My HP Deskjet 3630 to My Mac?
In your mac PC, open Finder. Next, snap the GO tab and select Application in the dropdown. In the following window select the HP Easy Scan choice. Next in the scanner part, select your printer name from the drop-down. In preset snap images and graphics choice. Next, snap the scan button. Presently the software starts the scanning method. Once the scan is finished you will get the scan finished message.
In case if you are scanning from the scanner area and you have placed enough paper then you can proceed to scan the next page. If not store paper and proceed with your HP Deskjet3630 scan method. Then snap “Done” if you have completed the scanning. You can edit the scanned report by modifying colors, brightness, straighten or crop the size.
HP Deskjet 3630 Scan to Phone
- First, go to HP’s official website from your Windows PC for the HP Deskjet3630 scan method.
- Next, navigate to the software part to download HP printer software.
- Next, open the HP Smart app and snap the plus symbol to add a printer or to modify the printer. Next, snap the scanning choice you need to use.
- If you select scan utilizing the camera your phone camera opens.
- If you need to scan utilizing the printer scan setup, you can snap the scan settings. Then choose the input source and modify the settings.
- Once you complete the modification for your scanned report you can snap save, share and print.
HP Deskjet 3630 Scan to Computer
- First, place the item in the scanner glass in the report feeder.
- Presently search for the printer model in the window screen and select your printer name from the list.
- Next, the HP Printer support window opens. Next snap the Scan a report or image choice.
- Presently the HP Scan window opened. Snap Save.In “Save as” window, you have to select the folder you need to scan to.
- You can modify the file name if you need to.
- Next, confirm the Save as file type menu and snap save for HP Deskjet 3630 scan
HP Deskjet 3630 Scan to iPad or MacBook
- Initially, you have to download HP all-in-one remote use on your iPad for the HP Deskjet3630 scan.
- Start the certificate and register HP ePrint service on your iPad.
- To allow the printing abilities in your iPad you have to finish the setup method with the HP ePrint service.
- Once you complete the mobile registration method, begin to link your HP Deskjet 3630 to the network.
- For that Switch on your printer and connect your printer to the wifi network. Then assure your printer has joined with HP ePrint.
- Next, you have to make your printer for the scanning method. For that Switch on your printer and assure you have connected to the wireless network.
- Next, open the scan area and place the report with the print side allowing the scan glass.
- Next, set input type, quality, and color. After that snap scan. You can save and delete the scan too.
HP Deskjet 3630 Scan to email
Before starting the method setup scan to Email characteristic. You can set up the email by Scan to Email Wizard and set up the scan to Email by HP EWS.
- First, place the report in the scanner glass on the HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- On the desktop click the scan icon. Next, choose scan to Email.
- Next, that snap sends an email. Presently select the “From” address you need to use. This method is also known as “Outgoing Email profile”.
- Next, snap the “TO” button and select an address from the list.
- Presently snap the “Done” button when you complete the method.
- You have to fill up the subject line. Next, snap the Next button.
- In the settings screen, you can modify any settings you need.
- Lastly, snap the scan button to start the HP Deskjet3630 scan
What to do when HP Deskjet 3630 Cannot Scan?
When you confront problems while scanning with HP Deskjet 3630 printer, then follow the following instruction to solve the issue.
- Disconnect your power cables and any cables from the HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- Then touch and take the printer power button for 15 seconds. You should connect the printer straight to the wall socket and don’t utilize the connector.
- Remove and reconnect the power cable from your printer. If the printer doesn’t turn on automatically you have to manually switch on your printer. Next, try downloading and installing the HP Print and Scan Doctor software from HP real website.
How to Scan Multiple Pages on HP Deskjet 3630 – Scan to PDF?
To scan many pages on HP Deskjet 3630, double snap the printer icon on the desktop. Then choose to scan a report or image choice. Presently place the print side of the report surfacing the scanner glass of the printer. Then choose choices such as dpi and size. After that select the scan report to file choice. You have to snap a scan. Presently you can see the PC will scan the first page. After that remove the first page and place the second page. You can snap the plus symbol on the left-hand side to start the HP Deskjet 3630 scan method.
We are accepted third-party technical support team of 123hpprintersetup-support.com for hp printer search support, we are not at all related to any other party or company directly. We genuinely respect other company’s brand names, and designs as well as results. We satisfy that these are used at our communication only for character goals, these do not relate with any category right. We are a totally self-supporting company and we continue the work and help as a third party only.