why is it suddenly not working

• home
  • /
  • /
  • why is it suddenly not working

Home Forums HP Printer Troubleshooting why is it suddenly not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sherley Elliot
    Participant

I have hp envy 6234 printers and I used it regularly but It’s not working suddenly, I can’t able to troubleshoot my hp printer problem so, please can you guide me.

Megan Adamson
    Participant

hey Sherley,

follow the given instruction…

Initially, verify your default printer settings and assure they are not set to print only in black and white, or grayscale. If that is not the problem, you might try uninstalling and reinstalling the HP Envy 6234 driver. The driver is the software that runs your HP Envy 6234 driver.

Sherley Elliot
    Participant

How do I make a perfect HP Envy 6234 driver installation, please explain briefly

Megan Adamson
    Participant

Okay Sherley

are you want with CD/DVD or Without CD/DVD

Sherley Elliot
    Participant

I Want without CD/DVD HP Envy 6234 driver installation

Megan Adamson
    Participant

Okay Sherley,

INSTALL HP Envy 6234 DRIVER BY APPLYING SETUP FILE OR WITHOUT CD OR DVD DRIVER

1. You have to download the setup data of the HP Envy 6234 driver. You may snap the suggested link up to download the setup file.
    2. When the setup file is available, you can start to work on it. Working the setup file means that you are starting the installation wizard. They will be guided to follow there. Just follow it step by step till the point.
    3. Connect the USB cable to HP Envy 6234 printer and your workstation or computer. Don’t do it without seeing the guidance to do so.
    4. Just wait for a few moments to see the connection of your HP printer to the PC. There will be more guidance to follow. Just do the guidance until the end.
    5. Just assure that you input all of the contents into the wizard and complete the installation method.
    6. Test your HP printer whether it is operating or not. If it is not running correctly, you can reinstall it by following the steps up. Just assure that you are following the total steps.

Sherley Elliot
    Participant

thank you, Megan Adamson, and now I also want Without CD/DVD HP Envy 6234 DRIVER.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.