Scanned file to my pc as pdf documents

• home
  • /
  • /
  • Scanned file to my pc as pdf documents

Home Forums hp printer software download and setup Scanned file to my pc as pdf documents

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ben Liam
    Participant

I’m trying to configure my Hp envy 7645 printer/scanner to save the scanned file to my pc as pdf documents

Jonathan Briggs
    Participant

hey, Ben Liam Welcome to forum troubleshooting,
    1. Put your HP scanner’s lid, install the report or image you need to scan face down on the scanner’s glass and then close the cover.

2. Snap Start, then “All Programs” and open the HP Solution Center application.

3. Snap “Scan Settings,” then “Scan Settings and Preferences” and then “Scan Document Settings” to access your scanner’s PDF choice. Snap the down arrow next to “Scan To:” and snap “Save to file.” Snap the down arrow next to “File type:” and snap “PDF (*.Pdf).”

4. Snap the “Scan Document Setting” button and snap the down arrow below “Resolution.” Snap “150” to reduce the scan’s dots per inch setting – the lower the setting, the smaller the PDF file will be. If you are not concerned about your PDF’s file size, will the Resolution setting at “300.” Snap “OK” to save the Resolution setting.

5. Snap the “Save to file Save Options” button and snap “Browse.” Navigate to the directory where you need to save the PDF file and then snap “OK.”

6. Snap the “Scan” button to scan your report or image. A preview of the scan will look in the HP Scanning window. Snap-on the border surrounding the scan and go it inward or outward to resize the scan, if desired. Snap the “Accept” button to save the scan as a PDF.

Ben Liam
    Participant

I just follow your steps and give a clear explanation about the Resolution setting

Megan Adamson
    Participant

Hai ben,

Please read the given steps calmly and clearly…
    It very easy steps to move your process.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.