Tagged: hp printer to scan
December 15, 2020 at 5:26 am #597
I am trying to add the scanning facility to my Hp printer- hp envy 6234, how do I make my printer to scanDecember 16, 2020 at 5:35 am #608
Hai Mark, Welcome to our forum troubleshooting😊
Snap-on “Scanners and Printers.” Then, place the left-hand column,
and snap-on the hp printer/scanner you’d want to work. Snap-on “Scan.”December 18, 2020 at 10:58 am #647
I have a default scanning software in my hp envy 6234 printer and it seems some errors so I want to download and install new scanning software for my hp envy 6234 printerDecember 19, 2020 at 10:01 am #658
Okay Mark, dont worry
are you want with CD/DVD and without CD/DVDDecember 22, 2020 at 12:45 pm #678
I want with CD/DVD hp envy 6234 printer softwareDecember 24, 2020 at 6:16 am #684
this is a new method and easy way please try this
Download the Scanner app
Plug your USB cable from your scanner into an obtainable USB port on your system, and switch on your scanner. If that doesn’t operate, here’s a method to do it manually. Choose Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners or utilize the following button. Choose to Add a printer or scanner.
Installing the scanner software from the CD-ROM (Windows)
1. Do NOT connect your scanner to a PC before installing the scanner software.
2. Install the CanoScan Setup CD-ROM in the drive.
3. Snap [Install].
4. Study the Notes on Software Installation and snap [Next].
5. Snap [Install] on the “Install” screen.
6. When the “License Agreement” screen arrives, read it thoroughly and snap [Yes].January 2, 2021 at 7:32 am #696
thank you soo much Jonathan Briggs and I also want without CD/DVD hp envy 6234 printer software
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.