Tagged: hp printer language setup
December 17, 2020 at 11:05 am #631
I have a new hp Deskjet 3755 printer How do I change my HP printer language from Chinese to English?
December 18, 2020 at 10:06 am #637Jonathan BriggsParticipant
- This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Tommy Oliver.
Hey Tommy, Welcome to our forum troubleshooting😊
try to follow given instruction
On the control panel, touch the Setup button to start the main menu. Touch the Left Arrow button 3 times to choose System setup, and then touch OK. Language choice shows. Touch OK to open the Language menu.December 22, 2020 at 12:14 pm #670
Thank you, Jonathan Briggs, I follow your steps but my language is can’t be stable how to overcome this problemDecember 24, 2020 at 5:55 am #683Jonathan BriggsParticipant
try this method
Modify the language by the control panel
1. Modify the printer language by the control panel menu. These steps lead you by the method, also if you cannot see the language on the control panel.
2. Switch off your hp Deskjet 3755 printer and then on.
3. On the hp Deskjet 3755 printer control panel, swipe the show to the left and then press the Setup icon.
4. Press the first choice that shows on the printer control panel. This choice is the Preferences menu.
5. Press Language. Rely on your hp Deskjet 3755 printer, the language chosen is the first or second choice that shows on the printer control panel.
6. A list of accessible languages shows.
7. Scroll by the list to find your wanted language choice, and then press Yes to confirm.January 4, 2021 at 6:00 am #713
thank you, Jonathan Briggs, for clear explanations.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.