hp printer continues to display the wrong language

• home
  • /
  • /
  • hp printer continues to display the wrong language

Home Forums HP Printer Language Setup hp printer continues to display the wrong language

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tommy Oliver
    Participant

I have a new hp Deskjet 3755 printer How do I change my HP printer language from Chinese to English?

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Tommy Oliver.
    Jonathan Briggs
    Participant

Hey Tommy, Welcome to our forum troubleshooting­čśŐ

try to follow given instruction

On the control panel, touch the Setup button to start the main menu. Touch the Left Arrow button 3 times to choose System setup, and then touch OK. Language choice shows. Touch OK to open the Language menu.

Tommy Oliver
    Participant

Thank you, Jonathan Briggs, I follow your steps but my language is can’t be stable how to overcome this problem

Jonathan Briggs
    Participant

Okay Tommy

try this method

Modify the language by the control panel

1. Modify the printer language by the control panel menu. These steps lead you by the method, also if you cannot see the language on the control panel.
    2. Switch off your hp Deskjet 3755 printer and then on.
    3. On the hp Deskjet 3755 printer control panel, swipe the show to the left and then press the Setup icon.
    4. Press the first choice that shows on the printer control panel. This choice is the Preferences menu.
    5. Press Language. Rely on your hp Deskjet 3755 printer, the language chosen is the first or second choice that shows on the printer control panel.
    6. A list of accessible languages shows.
    7. Scroll by the list to find your wanted language choice, and then press Yes to confirm.

Tommy Oliver
    Participant

thank you, Jonathan Briggs, for clear explanations.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.