how to Scan my HP Deskjet 3630 Printer to Computer

• home
  • /
  • /
  • how to Scan my HP Deskjet 3630 Printer to Computer

Home Forums 123.hp.com/setup hp printer setup how to Scan my HP Deskjet 3630 Printer to Computer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    James sky
    Participant

I have new HP deskjet 3630 printer and i almost done my hp deskjet 3630 printer setup and installation and now, I want to make scan by using HP Deskjet 3630 Printer to my computer

Jonathan Briggs
    Participant

Hey, James sky Welcome to our forum troubleshooting😊

How To Scan On HP DeskJet 3630 To My PC?

1.First, switch on your HP DeskJet 3630 printer, PC, and router. Then assure you are owning the newest HP DeskJet 3630 printer software driver installed.
    2.Next, load the new site of the report on the scanner glass. After that open the HP printer software from the PC.
    3.In the fact of Windows 8.1, snap-on the arrow at the left side lower edge. After that select the HP DeskJet 3630 printer name from the list.
    4.Following the HP printer software select to scan a report or image choice. If you need to save the scan output in the form of a photo, then choose Save as JPEG option.
    5.If you need to save the scan output in the form of PDF, then select Save as PDF option. Lastly, you can select the goal where you need to save the file.

follow the given points and scan your hp Deskjet3630 to your PC.

James sky
    Participant

I follow your steps but I have some kinds of error in my HP Deskjet 3630 Printer.

Jonathan Briggs
    Participant

okay, James…
    try to change your operating system or check your printer setup

James sky
    Participant

I am using the Windows 8 operating system.

Jonathan Briggs
    Participant

Okay James

Try Windows 10 this is better than windows 8
    its have many specifications… so change to work windows 10

James sky
    Participant

1 need a brief explanation about the windows 10 specification to compare with Windows 8 operating system

Jonathan Briggs
    Participant

Okay, James,

Windows 10 vs Windows 8
    Windows 10 – even in its initial statement – is a tad quicker than Windows 8.1. But it isn’t taboo. Some areas increased only marginally, though battery life did take up noticeably for movies. Also, we examined a clean install of Windows 8.1 versus a clean install of Windows 10.
    or
    Although Windows 10 is the replacement of Windows 8, it’s really what Windows 8 should have been. Like the original Start menu, Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8. The all-new Start menu in Windows 10 feels intended for a computer as well as handling devices, unlike the full-screen Inauguration of Windows 8/8.1.

James sky
    Participant

ok, thank you Jonathan Briggs I want to make in Windows 10

Jonathan Briggs
    Participant

OK James its also a good choice… go ahead

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.