November 17, 2020 at 5:10 am #503
I have a new Hp Deskjet 3755 printer and I want to make a software download and proper installation,November 17, 2020 at 9:23 am #506Amy GrovesParticipant
Hey, Tommy Oliver…. Welcome to the Hp troubleshooting forum 😊
Which kind of operating system are you using? Mac or Windows?November 18, 2020 at 6:56 am #508
I am using the Windows 7 operating system.November 24, 2020 at 10:17 am #517
hey, Tommy Oliver do these steps correctly
HP Deskjet 3755 driver software install for windows:
1. Switch on your hp Deskjet 3755 printer.
2. On your Windows PC, go to support.hp.com.
3. Next, download the important driver installation file.
4. Open the file and snap yes or work to proceed with the installation.
5. If a 1, 2, 3 connect screen issues, choose 2 to connect and then snap proceed.
6. From the Software Choosing Screen, you can customize your software establishment by clicking on the customize software choices.
7. Snap the checkbox to accept the terms and click next to start the software installation.
8. The chosen software and driver install. HP always suggests installing all the newest DJ software and drivers.
9. At the associate screen, choose the USB choice.
10. When it is helped, connect the USB cable to the PC and to your printer.
11. The installer identifies the hp Deskjet 3755 printer driver and proceeds to install the software.
12. Follow the on-screen guidance to finish the installation.
13. With your printer installed HP printer Assistant opens spontaneously or by double-clicking on your printer icon on the Windows desktop.
14. The HP printer Assistant permits you to verify ink levels, adjust printing choices, set scanning choices, and other important tools.
15.Presently, your hp DJ3755 Printer Driver is available to use. For extra help, click on HP Deskjet 3755 Driver.November 27, 2020 at 7:55 am #523
HP suggests installing all the newest DJ software and drivers, which is an ideal software for my hp Deskjet 3755 printer.
November 27, 2020 at 9:14 am #525
- This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Jonathan Briggs.
Hey, Tommy oliver …. Don’t Worry we will help you ….
Which kind of software are used in your PC?December 1, 2020 at 5:57 am #529
I used Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) softwareDecember 1, 2020 at 9:51 am #534
You will replace windows 10… this is better than windows 8December 2, 2020 at 11:31 am #540
ok thank you, for your regular response and perfect solutions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.