how to Installing hp printer driver

• home
  • /
  • /
  • how to Installing hp printer driver

Home Forums 123.hp.com/setup hp printer setup how to Installing hp printer driver

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ben Liam
    Participant

I have a new hp printer and I have some trouble to install the hp printer driver please anyone can tell me to install the hp printer driver.

Helen Bailey
    Participant

Hai Ben, Welcome to our forum troubleshooting😊

Which model of hp printer are you use?

Ben Liam
    Participant

I am using a hp Officejet Pro 8600 printer.

Helen Bailey
    Participant

Hey Ben,

try these steps

HP hp Officejet Pro 8600 printer – Cannot Install Printer Driver

Step 1: Restart your PC. and then try installing the driver again. …
    Step 2: Assure the print spooler service is working. …
    Step 3: Install the hp Officejet Pro 8600 printer software
    Step 4: Install the hp Officejet Pro 8600 printer driver from HP Customer Support.

Ben Liam
    Participant

ok thank you Helen bailey for your clear explanations and now I bought a new HP DeskJet 3510 printer and I want to Download and Install the Driver. how to install the hp DeskJet 3510 printer driver

Megan Adamson
    Participant

hey Ben,

we guide you.. feel free

please follow this steps

HOW TO INSTALL HP DESKJET3510 DRIVER

1.You don’t want to worry about that because you are still ready to install and utilize the HP DeskJet3510 printer. Just follow the steps here and utilize your printer right away.
    2.You have to download the setup file of your HP DeskJet 3510 driver. You may click on the suggested link above to download the setup file.
    3.When the setup file is available, you can begin to operate it. Working on the setup file suggests that you are beginning the installation wizard. There will be led to follow there. Just follow the given step by step till the end.
    4.Connect the USB cable within the HP DeskJet 3510 printer and your PC. Don’t do it but you see the guidance to do so.
    5.Just wait for some secs to see the connection of the printer to the PC. There will be more guidance to follow. Just do the guidance till the end.
    6.Just assure that you input all of the values into the wizard and complete the installation method.
    7.Examine your printer whether it is working or not. If it is not running correctly. Just guarantee that you are following all the steps.

Ben Liam
    Participant

thank you so much, Megan Adamson for your clear explanation about the installation process of HP DESKJET 3510 DRIVER

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.