how to install hp printer ?

• home
  • /
  • /
  • how to install hp printer ?

Home Forums 123.hp.com/setup hp printer setup how to install hp printer ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    James sky
    Participant

I have a new hp printer and I want to make an installation setup of the hp printer so, what’s the following methods of proper installation setup of hp printer.

Jonathan Briggs
    Participant

hey, James sky welcome to the hp troubleshooting forum😊.

the same question asking Sherley Elliot… but don’t worry I guide you…. which type of hp printer are you using?

James sky
    Participant

yes, I used HP Deskjet 3632 Printer model.

Jonathan Briggs
    Participant

Okay, James sky I guide you….

please read the given instruction.

How to install an HP Deskjet3632 printer?

Ensure you don’t connect your USB cable to your DJ3632 printer. Switch off your USB cable is connected.

Explore Devices and Printers from the Windows Taskbar. Unbox your window Devices and Printers. To add a DJ3632 printer, snap on it.

Start the Add Printer window. Snap Add a local printer. Local Printer. You are working to open the Select a Printer Port screen. Snap-on the port to utilize.

Snap-on the Dropdown list of the current port and select the printer port. To start the Printer Driver window, snap Next.

Choose the HP and choose the suitable alternative driver for your printer from the Business and Printers section.

To choose extra print drivers, snap Windows Update if there is no other driver in the printer list.

Snap Next after you choose a printer. Open the Character a Name of the Printer window. The name of the printer will be shown in the text box.

You can type a different name if you need it. When the ability is completed. Maybe open the Printer Sharing screen.

Give options when the Printer Giving screen doesn’t open for sharing your printer. Enter a single share name, place, and comments.

After a finished install is done, a screen is unboxed, showing a successful addition of your printer driver. Select a test page to print it.

James sky
    Participant

Jonathan Briggs, thanks for your brief and clear explanation but I can’t able to select the test page can you please give a perfect solution about that.

Jonathan Briggs
    Participant

Okay, James sky….
    please restart your device.. read the given instruction correctly, try again… it will select..

Jonathan Briggs
    Participant

yes I can, thank you Jonathan Briggs for your continued response and clear explanations.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.