How to download and install scan app for HP printer?

• home
  • /
  • /
  • How to download and install scan app for HP printer?

Home Forums hp printer software download and setup How to download and install scan app for HP printer?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ben Liam
    Participant

I have a new model HP printer and I want my installation process of scan app, How do I download and install scan app for my HP printer?

Jonathan Briggs
    Participant

Hai Ben, welcome to the forum troubleshooting­čśŐ­čśŐ

We will help you don’t worry,

Which type of hp printer are you used?

Ben Liam
    Participant

I am using HP ENVY 5530 printer model.

Jonathan Briggs
    Participant

hey, Ben…

please follow the instruction and download

HP Easy Scan Download

You have a few choices. You can select to download the Hp Easy Scan Download or HP Smart or Apple photo Capturing. Select the Easy Scan so that your download will be faster, and installation will be more honest.
    Snap the button to start the download. The software should find your printer correctly away. If this does not occur you can ask the software to verify for updates. For example, if you perceive the error code that HP cannot find a printer, in your MAC you would go to the verify for Updates link in your HP Easy Scan tab that would arise for you after the first download. Also, be certain your printer has been connected to the PC with the right USB cord.

If you forgot to connect your printer, you can try to reinstall the software quickly. Reconnect the printer, and utilizing the software network select the link next to the printer placed there. When completed, be certain to set your scan choices and start scanning your images.

Mark Baldwin
    Participant

I also want to download and install the scan app for HP printer but I am using HP Officejet pro 9025 printer model.

Ben Liam
    Participant

ok, I gladly thank your clear and brief explanations about the HP Easy Scan Download in my HP printer.

Jonathan Briggs
    Participant

hey Mark,

HP Easy Scan Download for HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer

You have a few choices. You can select to download the Hp Easy Scan Download or HP Smart or Apple photo Capturing. Select the Easy Scan so that your download will be faster, and installation will be more honest.
    Snap the button to start the download. The software should find your HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer correctly away. If this does not occur you can ask the software to verify for updates. For example, if you perceive the error code that HP cannot find a printer, in your MAC you would go to the verify for Updates link in your HP Easy Scan for HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer tab that would arise for you after the first download. Also, be certain your HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer has been connected to the PC with the right USB cord.

If you forgot to connect your HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer, you can try to reinstall the software quickly. Reconnect the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer, and utilizing the software network select the link next to the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer placed there. When completed, be certain to set your scan choices and start scanning your images.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.