how to connect my hp printer to wifi ?

• home
  • /
  • /
  • how to connect my hp printer to wifi ?

Home Forums 123.hp.com/setup hp printer setup how to connect my hp printer to wifi ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mark Baldwin
    Participant

yesterday, I bought a new hp printer and I want to connect my hp printer to wifi for internet connection so, give a perfect solution about the connection between wifi and hp printer.

Amy Groves
    Participant

Hai, Mark Baldwin Welcome to the hp troubleshooting forum

How to connect my hp printer to wifi?

Actually, the same question asked James sky…But don’t worry I guide you. which type of hp printer are you use?

Mark Baldwin
    Participant

I using HP Deskjet 3632 model Printer.

Amy Groves
    Participant

Okay, Mark Baldwin.. no worry I guide you..😊

connect your hp Deskjet3632 printer to wifi?

On your HP Deskjet3632 printer’s control panel, go to your Network menu or press the wireless icon, and then go to the settings. Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard. The Wireless Setup Wizard shows a list of wireless networks in the local area. Note: Settings may be accessed by pressing a wrench icon, depending on the product type.

Steps:

Install the HP Deskjet3632 printer within the area of your wireless router. ..
    Switch on your Deskjet3632 printer. …
    Connect your HP printer to your wireless network. …
    Add your HP Deskjet3632 printer on your Windows PC. …
    Add your HP printer to your Mac PC. …
    Print to your wireless HP Deskjet3632 printer.

Mark Baldwin
    Participant

I just understand your following steps, but I have some trouble making a connection between the wireless router and Deskjet 3632 printer so, can you help for this trouble Miss.Amy groves.

Amy Groves
    Participant

yeah sure, Mark Baldwin… I help you

please follow these steps

1. Select your HP DJ3632 printer for installation.
    2. Gather the needs and set up the printer.
    3. Search for the full-highlight software and download the related.
    4. Be certain that the driver satisfies your OS type and its version.
    5. Refer to the user guidebook for instruction and install the software.
    7. Select the network type when the screen prompts you.
    8. Verify that the devices are connected to a similar network.
    9. Enter the network important and follow on-screen hints for printer setup.

Mark Baldwin
    Participant

Thank you, Amy groves for your brief and clear explanation about the hp printer wifi connection.

Sherley Elliot
    Participant

hey Amy groves , I used HP Deskjet 3755 model Printer and I also want to make a connection of wireless setup for my HP Deskjet 3755 Printer.

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Sherley Elliot. Reason: HP Deskjet 3755 model Printer
    Jonathan Briggs
    Participant

Hey Sherley, Welcome to our forum troubleshooting😊

feel free…
    try the given easy steps…

Smart Steps To Wireless Set Up HP Deskjet 3755

1.First, open your printer.
    2.Manage it with care. Eliminate the packing materials from the inside and outside parts.
    3.Turn On your printer by connecting one edge of the wire to the printer and the other edge to a power socket.
    4.Set the Date, Time, and language on your printer’s control panel.
    5.Replace or refill your ink cartridges. Check the cartridges by containing its sides.
    6.Load with plain paper into the input plate. Fill the input plate with proper papers.
    7.Set the arrangement on your printer’s control panel. Like which ink to be utilized, and the arrangement of papers.

Sherley Elliot
    Participant

I properly follow your steps, but I have some trouble to Set the Date, Time, and language in my hp Deskjet 3755 printer so, can you help for this trouble .

Amy Groves
    Participant

hey Sherley, try this step

Smart Steps To Set Up HP Deskjet 3755

First, open your printer.
    Manage it with care. Eliminate the packing materials from the inside and outside parts.
    Turn On your printer by connecting one edge of the wire to the printer and the other edge to a power socket.
    Set the Date, Time, and language on your printer’s control panel.
    Replace or refill your ink cartridges. Check the cartridges by containing its sides.
    Load with plain paper into the input plate. Fill the input plate with proper papers.
    Set the arrangement on your printer’s control panel. Like which ink to be utilized, and the arrangement of papers.

Sherley Elliot
    Participant

Thank you, Amy groves for your brief and clear explanation about the HP Deskjet 3755 printer model wireless connection.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.