how do I fax from my hp laserjet printer

• home
  • /
  • /
  • how do I fax from my hp laserjet printer

Home Forums 123.hp.com/setup hp printer setup how do I fax from my hp laserjet printer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark Baldwin
    Participant

yesterday, I bought one new hp laserjet printer and I want to make a fax from my HP Laserjet Printer without any landline outlets and the printer is connected to the router via an ethernet cable.

Megan Adamson
    Participant

Hai Mark, welcome to our forum troubleshooting

Your HP Laserjet printer without a phone line runs just fine when it is connected to the wireless network. If the printer does not have a fax plate, you must scan each page of the report before sending the fax.

try this way…

Mark Baldwin
    Participant

I follows your steps but it’s not more compact so I want to do another method can you please tell about other kinds of method

Megan Adamson
    Participant

Okay, Mark.

this is an easy way to try this method it is short and easy.

Choose the “Fax” setting and type your number on the receiving end. Press “Start” and the printer feeds and scans the documents and sends them by your wireless network. Your HP laserjet printer without a phone line works just fine when it is hooked up to the wireless network.

Mark Baldwin
    Participant

Thank you megan adamson, For your clear explanation and continues response about fax making in my hp lazerjet printer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.