Tagged: HP printer language
December 16, 2020 at 12:26 pm #620
I have an HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer and I want to change my hp Officejet Pro 8035 printer language from german to English, how do I change my HP printer language?December 18, 2020 at 9:51 am #635Jonathan BriggsParticipant
Hai Nicola, Welcome to our forum troubleshooting😊
try to follow given instruction
On the control panel, touch the Setup button to start the main menu. Touch the Left Arrow button 3 times to choose System setup, and then touch OK. Language choice shows. Touch OK to open the Language menu.December 22, 2020 at 12:15 pm #671
thank you Jonathan Briggs, I want a brief explanation to change my hp Officejet Pro 8035 printer language from german to EnglishDecember 24, 2020 at 5:50 am #682Jonathan BriggsParticipant
this is a brief explanation and an easy one..
Modify the language by the control panel
1. Modify the printer language by the control panel menu. These steps lead you by the method, also if you cannot see the language on the control panel.
2. Switch off your hp Officejet Pro 8035 printer and then on.
3. On the hp Officejet Pro 8035 printer control panel, swipe the show to the left and then press the Setup icon.
4. Press the first choice that shows on the printer control panel. This choice is the Preferences menu.
5. Press Language. Rely on your hp Officejet Pro 8035 printer, the language chosen is the first or second choice that shows on the printer control panel.
6. A list of accessible languages shows.
7. Scroll by the list to find your wanted language choice, and then press Yes to confirm.January 2, 2021 at 11:20 am #698
Thank you for your clear explanation about the HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer language.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.