123.hp.com/setup Printer Problems And Its Troubleshooting Techniques
123 HP com Printers Troubleshooting Guide
This article discusses the common troubleshooting guide for fixing HP printer problems for both Windows and Mac operating systems. By trying to follow these instructions, you will be able to bring your HP printer back to work.
123 HP COM PRINTER FORUM
123 HP Printer Troubleshooting Steps
We also provided some useful tips for troubleshooting HP printer problems. You should be able to solve your HP printer problems by following these steps.
Check 123 HP Printer Spooler Error And Try To Troubleshoot It
Print spooler helps the Computer to communicate quickly with the printer and manage print jobs in the queue. If the printer can not take any of your print commands because the print job is stuck in the queue, it will show an error message that says ‘printer spooler error.’ To fix this error, please follow the instructions below-
- Close all the program such as word or something else you try to paint with printer.
- Go to ‘Start’ > Type ‘Administrative Tools’ > then click ‘Services’
- Then scroll down the ‘Print Spooler’ list. Right-click now and choose ‘Stop.’
- Go to ‘My computer’ and double-click ‘Local Disk (C:)’ and then select the folder ‘Windows.’
- ‘ System32 ‘folder > ‘ spool’>’Printers’
- Then delete all print jobs from this folder.
- Go back to ‘Print SPOOLER’ and check and right-click on it. Now select the choice ‘Start.’
- Now try printing a test page as restarting your 123 HP printer error might have just fixed.
You have now finished the troubleshooting of your 123 HP printer spooler.
Update Faulty And Outdated Drivers With HP Driver Easy Application
If your 123 HP printer troubleshooting does not print color text, or if you have any printing problems, the only way is for your 123 hp printer driver to be updated or reinstalled. You can do this easily by following these steps.
- To open the dialog box, go to the search option and type ‘run.’
- Now type ‘devmgmt.msc’ in the dialog box as shown below and click ‘OK.’
- Next will open ‘Windows Device Manager’ on your screen
- Now expand the ‘print queues’ category by double-clicking on it as shown in the image below.
- Right-click on the name of the printer in this category and click 123 hp printer ‘Driver Update’ from the menu.
Finally, wait until you finish the update download and follow the instructions on the display.
Set Accurate Commands For Your 123 HP Printer For Best Printing Result
It is important that you give your 123 hp printer the right command by setting your printer to be ‘Default Printer.’ Therefore, to restore your printer to default status, follow these steps in the 123 HP printer troubleshooting guide:
- Open the ‘run’ dialog and select ‘control panel’ from the Search bar of your device.
- When the control panel is opened, select ‘Devices and Printers.’
- Select and right-click the 123 HP printer option on the next screen and select ‘Set as default printer’ and proceed.
If you see a green tick above your 123 hp com printer icon then your 123 HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide is completed after the above steps.
Check For Hardware Issues And Replace The Duplicate Parts Back With The Original Ones
If none of the above steps have helped you with troubleshooting HP printer issues, follow the steps below-
- Make sure your 123 HP com printer has enough paper, ink, and toner to work with.
- Check if there is a carriage jam issue. If yes, click here to fix it.
- In certain cases, printer cartridges are outdated, try replacing them with a new one.
The difficulty arises because of the replacement parts of the printer, go to the original parts to avoid any problems with the printer in the future.
Check The Basic Connection - 123.hp.com setup
If you are faced with a problem between your 123 HP com printer and your computer due to a connection, follow the following steps:
- First, unplug the power cord from the Printer and unplug the power cord from the computer.
- Wait a moment and plug the power cord of your 123 HP com printer back in and turn on your computer.
Now, get a test print. Using these basic troubleshooting steps, you can easily solve 123 HP printer connection problems.
Clear The Previous Print Command Traffic
Due to the list of previous print orders, the 123 HP printer can not accept printing commands many times.123HPcom printer’s troubleshooting guide says you need to clear your previous stuck commands and re-command the printer again. Follow the steps below to cancel the previous print command queue with the help of the 123HPCOM printer troubleshooting guide.
- Open the Control Panel from the Start button and click on the ‘Device and Printer’ button.
- Right-click on the 123 HP printer icon and then select the ‘What’s printing’ option.
- Now, to cancel the previous print command queue, open the ‘Print’ menu and select ‘Cancel all documents.’
- Click ‘ yes’ to confirm. You can now proceed with your printing task.
Choose Your Printer Models
123.hp.com/setup Printer Related Setups
123 HP printer troubleshooting steps to follow in case of Windows 10 and Mac computer
123.hp.com printer Troubleshooting for Windows 10
The section talks about simple Hp printer troubleshooting Windows 10 steps —
- Power cycle printer: Power cycle printer is the basic phase of troubleshooting. To do the same, turn off and unplug your printer, and wait 30 seconds to plug it back into the printer and turn it on.
- Check cables for wired and wireless printers: for wired printers, ensure that their USB cables are correctly linked to the Device. In the case of wireless communication, ensure that the printer ‘s wireless option is accessible and turned on.
- Ensure that you have the latest printer driver in operation: an obsolete printer driver will still prevent the printer from working. Make sure you have in service the new and most appropriate printer driver. Follow the steps below to download the latest printer driver for your system:
- Download and install the easy application of the HP driver first. Then open the application and select the option ‘scan now.’ Stay patiently before the software scans any system issues.
- You need to click on the ‘update’ option right next to your HP printer in a simple screen to download the latest printer driver for your printer.
- Cancel the traffic of previous stuck commands: The traffic of previous unexecuted commands leads to trouble in the functioning of the hp printer. To resolve the same question, you must cancel previously stuck commands by following the steps below:
- Go to the “ Start ” icon present on the bottom left corner of the screen. Tap on “Control Panel” and select “Devices and Printers”
- Now right click on the “123 hp printer’s” section of your hp printer and click “See what is printing.”
- Hit the “printer” menu and choose “open as administrator”
- Open the printer menu again and select the connection “Cancel all documents.”
Hope this 123 HP Printer troubleshooting will be useful on Windows 10.
123 hp com printer Troubleshooting for MAC
This section discusses some basic steps for Mac 123 HP com printer troubleshooting —
Check for the internet connection. Until you take any deeper troubleshooting measures, you need to check your internet connection. Make sure you have a steady connection for an uninterrupted printer to operate. You also need to make sure that both ends of the USB cable are inserted correctly. You may also try using a different cable to make sure the fault is not with the cable.
Check whether the printer is ready: To check if the printer is ready for a function, follow the below steps-
- Click the power button to turn the printer on.
- Ensure that the printer is equipped with paper in the input tray, proper ink, and toner cartridges.
- Restart the printer and wait until it’s ready to print.
Reset the HP printing system: Follow this step to reset the HP printer-
- Select ‘ System Preferences’ from the Apple menu.
- Now click on ‘ Printers and Scanners’.
- Right-click on the printers window and then click on the ‘reset printing system’ click.
- Now select the rest from the Confirmation window.
- After entering the Administrator’s name and password, click on ‘OK.’
Restart your Hp printer device: Follow the steps below to restart your device:
- Turn your printer off and wait 10 seconds. Then disconnect the power cord of the printer from the printer.
- Now turn off the computer device.
- Turn on the printer now
- Instead, unplug the power cord from the wireless router and wait for 10 seconds patiently.
- Lastly, reconnect the power cord to the router.
Write down guides for both Windows 10 and Mac in the 123 HP Printer Troubleshooting Section. You will be able to put your printer back in working condition by following the steps given on this page. However, if you still have problems making your printer work, feel free to contact us on our helpline.
We are accepted third party technical support team of 123hpprintersetup-support.com for hp printer search support, we are not at all related to any other party or company directly. We genuinely respect other company’s brand names, and designs as well as results. We satisfy that these are used at our communication only for character goals, these do not relate with any category right. We are a totally self-supporting company and we continue the work and help as a third party only.